I was at Trader Joe’s this weekend and there was a large container on blueberries on sale. With the frigid weather outside, I couldn’t turn down the opportunity to have a taste of summer…if only for a few minutes in the morning. This shake is so fresh and yummy. Packed full of nutrients, proteins, and antioxidants to help start your day off right!
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 4 medium frozen strawberries
- 6 oz milk of your choice (I used Vanilla Coconut)
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder (I used Tera’s whey)
- 6 oz yogurt of your choice (I used greek)
Combine in a blender and enjoy!
If you like what you see here, let us know. We would love to hear from our viewers!